Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dr. office..

Sitting in the doctor's office for hopefully a routine diagnosis of a bad cold, or respiratory infection. I remember close to this time 5 years ago, I was sick, with similar symptoms but my body was tired. I have energy, idk if its forced energy but I'm definitely not used to simple things being simple. I have learned through daily life, that patience is a key part of surviving. Surviving a disease, surviving a bad break, surviving a relationship. Its been a word that's consistently been constantly in my life. Do I wish things were simple? Yes I do. The stress that comes from this area and things related with this area, are definitely not wanted. However, they do certainly make things sweeter when they do eventually go my way. I enjoy my life. I did learn that nothing consistent is certain...

No comments: