Friday, January 16, 2009

end to a great attempt...

So I am seriously considering shaving my mop. I tried in all my efforts to keep my shaver away from my slowly progressing, growing reddish brown locks of hair. Coming from a person who has over 13 years, shaved his head every day,its very hard to see hair. The hair in my opinion is ugly. Haha. Maria, wants me to keep on keepin on, as Seton and Mike want me to, but I don't know much longer I could deal with it. I was thinking on the latter end of the spectrum. Having a shaved head supports other people with bald heads, showing it isn't so bad. Besides John Oouble, I have never heard of a guy growing their hair that long to donate. Ahhhhhhh. I look like I'm 55 years old and about to retire. I have the Al Cohen bowl, about to form on my head. For those who don't know Al Cohen, he was my grandfather (dad's dad). He went almost bald at 21. His hair covered his back and the sides of his head but not the middle. Mine is thinning in the middle and the part in front is looking like a tiny island! Shiza. Let's think about this.......

1 comment:

Jesse Carmody said...

PROVE IT; let's see some photos!!